23 November, 2006

I'm still a Pom

I left the old dart in 1979 as a seven year old, I've been back once (for three weeks as a spotty teenager with a mullet) and yet I am still apparently a Bloody Pom.

You are 94% English.

Congratulations! You may now take your place as a subject of Her Majesty.

"And did those feet
In ancient times,
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
In England's pleasant pastures seen?"

Well, no, but it's a cracking good tune.

How English are you?



still, it explains my comment on Tom Goodfellow's blog, regarding my hopes that the Aussie cricket team manage to loose the ashes.

2 comments:

Tom Goodfellow said...

Whereas I am a mere 82% English. What gives?

ADHD Librarian said...

Tom, it's time for you to just admit it to yourself and buy a baggy green cap I think 'mate'.